- Created: 13 April 2017 13 April 2017
Warning: Spring Allergy Season is in Full Swing
Although many people look forward to the end of what can feel like an eternal winter, for others spring means allergy season. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American1, allergies may affect up 30% of adults and 40% of children in the United States, accounting for nearly 50 million Americans. That's a lot of tissues. So, what can an allergy sufferer do to make the season more tolerable?
Identify Allergy Triggers (Allergens):
- Created: 17 September 2016 17 September 2016
Flu Shots are now available at the pharmacy. Appointments are not required, however, wait times are generally shortest between 11am and 6pm, Thursday through Friday. Most insurances will also cover you injection often for a $0 copay.
- Created: 26 June 2015 26 June 2015
About Taylor Drug Health Mart Pharmacy
Taylor Drug is a locally owned pharmacy located in American Fork, Utah. As a Health Mart affiliate, Taylor Drug is partnered with the largest pharmacy buying group in the nation, allowing us to purchase prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications at the lowest price, permitting us to pass those savings onto our customers.
- Medication Reviews
- Drive-Thru Window
- Flu Shots (seasonal)
Products & Specialties
- Large selection of brand-name and generic prescription medications
- Private-label, over-the-counter (OTC) medications (Health Mart Brand)
- Pharmacist counseling
- Bathroom and limited mobility aids
- Candy (including many unique candies such as Pot O' Gold and Idaho Spud)
- Diabetes Supplies
- Canes & Walkers
- Knee Scooters
- Medical Supplies
- Wound Care
- Compression Stockings